I started my pursuit of a Black Belt in my quest to encourage my son (Dad, it’d mean more if we do it together). In reality, Isaiah and Tae Keon Do have been an encouragement to me.
There are so many parallels between TKD and Sales. Like getting tested each week, making a commitment to excellence and the Black Belt Creed.
Here it is:
1. Think 1st of courtesy and respect.
2. Strive for a better personality.
3. Keep the way of sincerity.
4. Utilize Knowledge and Physical vigor for the purpose of right.
5. Develop an Indominable Spirit!
Go Su (Give you Best to Get it All)!!
Are you giving your best …to get it all (love, life and leadership)?
If not, why not?
Call The Deal Closers. We can help.